GoldQuest Mining Corp. (TSXV:GQC) has appointed Georges Boissé former Canadian Ambassador to the Dominican Republic (2012) as Special Advisor to the
company and Robert Crowley former US Agency for International Development/US Department of Agriculture liaison as Corporate and Social Responsibility
(CSR) Manager. We view the new additions to the management team positively as it supports the development of Romero, as the company continues to advance
the project and moves through the permitting process. GoldQuest currently trades at 0.44x NAV and $37/oz versus peers at 0.54x NAV and $35/oz. We continue
to believe that the current valuation does not fully reflect the exploration potential of GoldQuest’s wider land package. We expect continued exploration
drilling, along with follow-up drilling at Cachimbo are likely to be positive catalysts for the stock.
Derek Macpherson | VP Mining Analysis
Victoria Ellis Hayes | Associate
Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc.
105 King Street East, 2nd Floor
Toronto ON, M5G 1G6
Priced as of prior trading day's market close, EST (unless otherwise noted).
All values in USD unless otherwise noted
Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc. is registered as an Exempt Market Dealer in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick,
Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & Labrador, and the Yukon. Part of Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc.'s business is to connect mining
companies with suitable investors that qualify under available regulatory exemptions (the "Red Cloud KS Business"). Red Cloud Klondike
Strike Inc., its affiliates and associates, and their respective officers, directors, representatives, researchers and members of their families (collectively,
"Red Cloud KS") may hold positions in the companies mentioned in this publication and may buy or sell, or buy and sell their securities
or securities of the same class on the market or otherwise. Additionally, Red Cloud KS may have provided in the past, and may provide in the future,
certain advisory or corporate finance services and receive financial and other incentives from issuers as consideration for the provision of such services.
Red Cloud KS has prepared this publication for general information purposes only, NOT as part of the Red Cloud KS Business. This
document should not be considered a solicitation to purchase or sell securities or a recommendation to buy or sell securities. The information provided
by Red Cloud KS for the purposes of this publication has been derived from sources believed to be accurate, but cannot be guaranteed. Opinions or analysis
contained in this publication may be subject to change and Red Cloud KS does not undertake to advise the reader of such changes. This publication does
NOT take into account the particular investment objectives, financial situations, or needs of individual recipients and other
issues (e.g. prohibitions to investments due to law, jurisdiction issues, etc.) which may exist for certain persons. Recipients should rely on their
own investigations and take their own professional advice before investment. Red Cloud KS will not treat recipients of this publication as customers
or clients by virtue of having viewed this report.
Company Specific Disclosure Details
GoldQuest Mining Corp - TSXV:GQC - 1,2,4
Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd - TSX:AEM - None
1) A member of Red Cloud KS team has visited/viewed material operations of the issuer.
2) In the last 12 months, Red Cloud KS has been retained under a service or advisory agreement by the subject issuer.
3) In the last 12 months, Red Cloud KS has received compensation for investment banking services.
4) Red Cloud KS or a member of the Red Cloud KS team or household, has a long position in the shares and/or the options of the subject issuer.
5) Red Cloud KS or a member of the Red Cloud KS team or household, has a short position in the shares and/or the options of the subject issuer.
6) Red Cloud KS or a member of the Red Cloud KS team own more than 1% of any class of common equity of the subject issuer.
7) A member of Red Cloud KS team or a member’s household serves as a Director or Officer or Advisory Board Member of the subject issuer.